13 Things I love about spring...
13. Hearing the birds singing again.
12. Trips to Home Depot for flowers.
11. Letting the kids play outside.
10. Going to Florida with my best friends from college.
9. Packing away the winter clothes and cutting my dressing the kids by at least 10 minutes!
8. Spring Cleaning- yes, I enjoy scrubbing everything squeaky clean. I just wish I had more consistent time to get things done!
7. Planning a garden.
6. Not suffering from sun-deprivation
5. Smelling all of the flowers outside
4. Riding our bikes on the Huckleberry trail.
3. The sun shines longer during the day.
2. Seeing all the new baby horses on the way to church every week.
1. FLIP FLOPS!
I couldn't agree more! I, too, love spring!!!
I am so glad it's here! Although, I think flip flops are year round attire!
please enlighten me on what the Thursday 13 is all about. I've seen in on a few blogs lately. Just curious.
Post a Comment