13 Things I want to do this fall and winter...
1. Organize the basement so that the kids can play down there and get rid of some of their energy when we are cooped up during yucky weather.
2. Knit Avery and Reece sweaters before they outgrow them or it gets too warm to wear them!
3. Paint the entire first floor. Now if I could only decide on a color.
4. Take a fun mommy and me class with Reece.
5. Stay on top of the "business" type stuff I hate doing.
6. Read Northhanger Abbey by Jane Austen, the only one I've never read from her.
7. Finish a pair of knitted socks for myself.
8. Get my carpets scrubbed since we didn't get the hardwood floors put in this summer.
9. Drink lots of hot chocolate in my hot chocolate maker from Williams and Sonoma. SO YUMMY!
10. Sew Avery and Reece matching outfits for the holidays. I might be calling and emailing you lots Les to help me with this smocking thing! :)
11. Get my master closet organized. Everything is always falling over and I can't even walk in it.
12. Order prints and fill up all the empty frames I have hanging all over the house. This includes getting the next set of portraits done for the kids. They are growing so fast!
13. I'd like to say that I want to keep up with laundry, but I think that is a hopeless cause. So I am just going to say that I want to get out and walk more (by myself with the IPOD) and get some exercise.