So here's a list of things I am VERY thankful for:
1. Ellie-- what an amazing surprise! Didn't think I would get to have another baby and am loving that our family is growing.
2. Shane-- he's done so much for us this year and works so hard so that I can stay home with the kids, he's even supporting me homeschooling despite his concerns over having nerdy kids (haha).
3. Avery and Reece-- teaching me patience, and showing me the world through their eyes is so much more fun. Even the rough days are awesome. They make me so happy.
4. The Mom-mobile-- seriously never thought I would say that...but it has made traveling so much easier and I am LOVING the heated seats. I just figured out I can plug my cell phone into the IPOD thingy and play music off of there too, who knew?
5. My house-- After moving so many times in our almost EIGHT years together, to be settled in, at peace, and not moving mid-pregnancy is so wonderful. I love coming thru the door and making this a place for my kids to play and learn and hopefully it is a place that Shane wants to come home to
6. My dogs-- for barking at everyone that comes to the door and scaring people away and for laying at my feet when I am knitting and keeping them warm
These are just a few things that might seem silly or trivial, but truly make me feel so blessed.