#2 (7 pm)Mandy is still preggo! They are keeping her on the anti-contraction meds until morning and then taking her off of them to see what happens. If they were successful, she can go home. If not, then they will let her deliver him and not try to stop it anymore. By then he will have had all the steroids he needs to have stronger lungs. Keep praying! Tomorrow morning will be the time to decide.
Please pray also that those of us trying to decide whether or not we should travel up there would get a clear direction when to leave as to be the most helpful!
Will update again if anything changes.
#1 After attempting to stop labor, the doctors are now giving Mandy steroids to strengthen Jackson's lungs as they feel stopping labor completely is unlikely. They are trying to buy him some time to strengthen up a little bit. Thank you all for your prayers. I will post through the day as I hear more.