13 Things I love about my new house...
1. It's brick and I've never lived in a brick house.
2. There's a neighborhood playground and nature walk.
3. The downstairs is totally open except for one area which can be the playroom.
4. The masterbedroom is on the other side of the house from the kids rooms.
5. The masterbath has a door. ( My old house was open, didn't like that too much)
6. The laundry room is upstairs with the bedrooms.
7. It's just plain gonna be purdy!
8. There is another 1000 square feet in the basement. Talk about sewing, craft room!
9. My two black labs will feel small in this house and will be less antsy with room to run outside.
10. My husband will get the whole garage for his tools and woodshop. I'll get pretty furniture!
11. Lots of room for family gatherings. My family is coming for Thanksgiving. Am I crazy to be planning this three weeks after we move?
12. There's a halfbathroom for potty training this winter!!! I just spent 80 dollars on two sizes of diapers at Sam's this week!
13. And the best reason is that it IS NOT THIS YUCKY RENTAL HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!