13 Things I can't wait to see when I get them out of storage!
Avery's nursery, brings back so many memories, she was so tiny way back then!
Some of those pictures I've been missing, talk about preggo! Avery loved eating at her "big" girl table. She refused to sit in the high chair once a friend gave us this table. I ended up just leaving it in the kitchen.
Thirteen Things I can't wait to see when I get them out of storage.
1. My clothes, actually having the right outfit for the right occasion and finally packing away those maternity clothes!
2. My wedding vide0
3. Anything from my kitchen that would actually let me cook! Who knew I would miss those pots and pans, he he he!
4. Avery's bedroom decor, I made most of it and can't wait to transition all of her stuff to a big girl room.
5. Reece's nursery decor, never been out of the packaging yet!
6. My bags and shoes, I'm a girlie girl, I love me some handbags and cute shoes.
7. My books, I know kind of nerdy, what do you expect from an English major. I even miss my college world lit textbook!
8. The blanket my Mom made when I was born and the teddy bear my dad gave me when I was born.
9. The antique school chairs that my grandpa refinished and my mom gave me.
10. All the photos of Avery's life, most of them are on the computer, but there's nothing like holding the real thing!
11. My piano, it's time I used that so -called talent for Jesus. Even if it's just singing by myself, off key, at the top of my lungs in praising him. I'm sure my parents would appreciate me actually doing something with all the money they spent on lessons!
12. My photo printer, going to get film developed is a pain! How spoiled I am!
13. Anything I pull out of a box or unwrap and it is MINE!!! (Does it sound like I've been around a two year old?) :)